Friday, May 6, 2011

Web Design Template


With the web design template I wanted to create a design that looked like it was sketched and fun. I decided to go with characters, and white silhouettes for the theme of the web site. I have always been enamored with brands such as Original Fake, and Bathing Ape all of whom rely heavily on characters and graphics. So it is no surprise to me that I decided to go this route. However, I ran into a few problems while designing. One problem was how to pull of the characters with out making them look really cheesy. I had added effects to them, but I was told to take the effects off to give them a cleaner look. I also had trouble with keeping a consistent layout, because I had so many different ideas I wanted to portray in the design. All in all I am excited and happy with the turnout of my design.


No comments:

Post a Comment